Trails & Vistas World Concert
What: Outstanding performances including acclaimed musicians, dancers and aerialists
When: Saturday, Sept. 6 - perfect date night or friends night out - an evening for everyone who loves the arts and nature, doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the show begins at 6 p.m.
Where: Shakespeare Stage at Sand Harbor - that's right overlooking Lake Tahoe as the sun dips and stars rise
Cost: Tickets $23 and up
Special discount code: concert14
The concert line up includes:
• Scarlet Rivera, one of the world's most prominent, active and versatile violinists with recordings and performances along side some of the most influential artists of our time, including Bob Dylan, Indigo Girls, Tracy Chapman, and David Johnasen.
• Ann Licater, expect soothing sounds of Native American and world flutes
• Jeff Oster "Think Miles meets Enya"
• Emily Tessmer with Orenda Blu known for her indigenous chants of world cultures
• Tahoe FLOW Arts with music by Kurt Beckening
• InnerRhythms Dance Theatre will collaborate with Scarlet Rivera
• San Jose State University Symphony Orchestra will perform fSerbian Folk Songs
• Hear and feel the power of Taiko Drums with Rieko Shimbo and Tsurunokai
• Susie Alexander will be doing performance painting on canvas, she is one of the most productive paint and mural artists in the United States
• And, the evening will bring you to your feet with SambaDa', dubbed the West Coast’s hottest Brazilian band