Why support Truckee’s Historical Haunted Tour?
Based on past performance,
the media exposure and community support is grand!
Year after year we secure exceptional media coverage in a variety of high-exposure outlets including the
San Francisco Chronicle,
Los Angeles Times, Sacramento Bee,
Reno Gazette Journal,
The Union, Sierra Sun,
The Weekly, Moonshine Ink and online at 7x7.com, MSN.com, LakeTahoeNews.net, gotahoenorth.com, TahoeTopia.com, Haunted-Places.net, Allvoices.com, TahoeCulture.com, TahoeActivities.com, truckee-travel-guide.com, SierraNevadaGeoTourism.com plus many others
In addition, we survey attendees and have learned a great deal:
Sunshine Tahoe is eager to tailor a sponsorship package based on your level of commitment and interests. Here are some ideas to get started. Please contact us to discuss a custom package just for your business. Let’s get moving – posters will be designed and printed in April 2014!
- Contribute an item or gift basket valued for the on-site raffle, $100- $100+
- Underwrite amazing costumes, $250+
- Sponsor the one of a kind Trails & Vistas’ youth art hike experience for all of the third grade classes from one North Lake Tahoe or Truckee school, $300
- Underwrite one field trip artist and one environmental education specialist, $600
- Apply to be one of the five featured 2014 Historic Haunts – Applications are available by e-mail.
- Provide recognition gift for the 80 outstanding volunteers that make the Tour possible (gift cards, hosted dinner on Oct. 16 or 17 or post Tour celebration to honor volunteers)