- See an earth piece by Andres Amador who is collaborating with Angelika Healing Music for Trails & Vistas
- Feel the beat of Santa Cruz-based SambaDá, a funk band dubbed the “the West Coast’s hottest Brazilian band" (participating in Sept. 7 hikes)
- See dancers from Inner Rhythms, aerial dancers from Flow Arts Studio
- Hear from violinist Scarlet Rivera, flutist Ann Licater and many more
- Be "wowed" by visual arts along the trail
Secure yours today! www.trailsandvistas.org
In addition to annual public art hikes, Trails & Vistas will also present Art in Nature field trips for 300 local third grade students and second annual world music concert in 2014. Visit TrailsandVistas.org for more information about the art hikes, concert, volunteer opportunities, and to view photos from past art hikes.
Trails & Vistas collaborates with community partners including InnerRhythms Dance Theatre, KidZone Museum, For Goodness Sake, Arts in Wellness and Truckee Donner Land Trust. This year's art hikes are co-hosted by Lake Tahoe Nevada State Parks. The Sept. 6 Trails & Vistas World Concert is co-hosted by Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival at Sand Harbor State Park